Students in Grades Prep and One will be participating in a Responsible Pet Ownership Program on May 3, 2022.
The program will include a dog visit role play song and story time.
The program will focus on teaching students about:
– dog safety
– when dogs should be left alone
– things we should not do to dogs
– how can you tell if a dog is happy, frightened or angry
– a safe way to approach and greet a dog
– what to do if approached by an unknown or aggressive dog.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this event please see Mrs Lee-Anne Veteha.