It’s been a very busy and successful year in Fundraising this year, and I’m super excited to announce that we have raised $1,300 to spend on our students and our lovely school this term.
Money will/has been spent on the following:
– $500.00 will go towards our amazing Gardening Program run by Mrs Mickey Furniss and the Albion North children. Mickey uses the fresh produce from our organic garden to prepare fresh food daily in the school’s canteen.
– $150.00 will go towards a new net for our soccer goal on the school’s oval.
– $350.00 has gone towards a new School Concert Banner designed by the wonderfully creative Miss Julia and Mrs Ilijevski.
– $100.00 will go towards purchasing sand to top up the sandpits.
– $150.00 has gone towards purchasing new sandpit toys. We now have lots of dinosaurs roaming the sandpit, exciting emergency vehicles and many buckets & spades!
– $50.00 will go towards repairing the Sandpit container lid.
We will also be fundraising at this year’s School Concert (Cupcake Stall, lucky dip prizes & Christmas raffle).
I would like to thank-you for your ongoing support this year!
Mrs Lee-Anne Veteha